ZenCharts™ Welcomes Dr. David Mee-Lee
At ZenCharts, we are proud to announce Dr. David Mee-Lee as a consultant to our team.
Acting as a clinical consultant, Dr. Mee-Lee brings many years of healthcare experience to the company. With his assistance, ZenCharts will continue to develop its platform into a more complete clinical support system.
Big Benefits for ZenCharts Customers
While this change is big news for the team at ZenCharts, it will also benefit our customers in many ways:
- The addition of more (and better) clinical support features.
- More complete and individualized content.
- Better integration of ASAM Criteria within the system.
More About Dr. Mee-Lee
Currently, Dr. Mee-Lee is the Chief Editor of The ASAM Criteria and the Senior Vice President for The Change Companies.
Along with this, some of his other accomplishments include:
- Board-certified psychiatrist.
- Certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM)
- Serves as a Senior Fellow, Justice Programs Office (JPO) of the School of Public Affairs (SPA) at American University.
- Served as Associate Medical Director for Parkside Medical Services Corporation for a period of seven years.
- Holds professional affiliations with the American Society of Addiction Medicine, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Medical Association, and the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry.
With over 40 years of medical experience, spanning a variety of positions and responsibilities, Dr. Mee-Lee is the perfect addition to the ZenCharts team.