7 Questions You Will be Asked After Implementing EHR Software
Are you the person in charge of deciding which EHR software application to implement? While this is a big decision, it’s just the beginning. From here, you will be faced with many other decisions, all of which are extremely important.
Here is something you may have overlooked: your staff is sure to have a variety of questions.
If you want everyone to be as excited as you about electronic health records, it’s essential that you answer every question in a clear and concise manner. Here are seven you are likely to be asked at some point:
- What is wrong with the way we have been doing things for so many years?
- What are the benefits of using EHR software, as opposed to the system we previously had in place?
- How long will it take to learn how to use the software?
- Is EHR software built to improve patient care, while also making the practice run more efficiently?
- Who is the best person to speak with in regards to questions and concerns with the software?
- Do you need any assistance with implementation and training?
- What types of challenges should the staff expect during the introduction stage?
You should be prepared for these types of questions, among many others. When you are, you never have to worry about being caught off guard.
Remember this: your staff wants to do the right thing. This is why they will have so many questions in regards to EHR software. When you provide high quality answers, it’s easier to get everyone on the same page.