Job Description: Implementation Specialist
As an Implementation Specialist, you are expected to be an advanced professional in the training and implementation space and have experience on low, medium and high health care software implementation projects. The Implementing Specialist will provide end user EHR training to providers and staff. You will be responsible for various operational duties related to training such as producing training material in collaboration with the Professional Services Manager, and producing end user communications related to application/clinical system changes. Manages implementation of the project work plan for EHR implementation at new locations and participates in system upgrade testing and implementations. Assists in maintaining databases related to training, issues, and error monitoring.
- Conducts client site training’s geared to behavioral health providers staff learning levels by working with internal teams to design client training curriculum.
- Provide training for all aspects of the software product(s) assigned to, including clinical and practice management functionality.
- Ensures all aspects of product(s) are working properly prior to client training.
- Reviews deliverable’s and collaborates with internal resources to establish and improve resources.
- Performs implementation and configuration activities for assigned product(s).
- Listens to and gathers customer input; simplifies topics for non-technical audience.
- Prepares reports/quick targeted summaries.as strong negotiation and conflict/resolution skills
- Gathers, compiles and performs workflow analysis to deliver expectations and requirements
- Quickly learns new technologies and applications
- Exhibits high level of ethical and professional behavior
- Has the ability to travel 85% +/-, sometimes with little notice.
Job Description: Professional Services Manager
As a Professional Services Manager, you are expected to be an advanced professional in the systems & process design and implementation space and have experience on low, medium and high health care software implementation projects. The Professional Services Manager will solicit, understand, and document the customer’s business requirements, processes and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. You will also work with developers to create the functional specifications that meet those requirements, serve as a subject matter expert to the developers building those functions, and work with the QA team to test the developed functionality. This role works closely with other PSMs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and also demonstrates both existing and new functionality to the customer stakeholders. This job requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
As an experienced analyst, you will be responsible for recommending and instituting business analysis best practice, tools and methodology towards standardization of PSM deliverables and procedures, and collaborating with Development and QA Leads to uphold and improve Agile processes.
- Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and business needs to support.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff.
- Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Work with Technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact.
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Recommend and institute BA best practice and methodology and tools
- Perform QA of PSM team deliverables
- Responsible for PSM Team development, performance goal-setting, management and evaluation reviews
Job Description: Senior PHP Developer
ZenCharts is looking for senior PHP Developers responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of customer databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. ZenCharts positions require long term commitment as it’s enterprise software and the training period can be up to six months alone. A strong knowledge of the PHP web framework, Yii and Yii2 is a plus.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient and reusable modules on the Yii PHP framework
- Work on enhancements and innovations in the platform
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Assist other developers with any technical and procedural challenges
- Solve customer tickets requiring engineer support[/bs_citem]